In this final episode of our first series, Eddie is interviewing our very own Vicki Knights.
Vicki has been a running her successful family lifestyle photography business for 10 years and in this chat we find out how she stays booked up and motivated.
In our chat we talk about:
– how Vicki struggled to define her photography style and what she did to overcome that
– how she captures those joyful, connected photos
– why it’s so important that we delight clients at every touchpoint, and what she does to ensure that her clients are delighted with the whole experience
– which business people inspire her and the 3 reasons why
– her top tips for people new to the photography industry
And lots more!
We want to thank all of our listeners for all of your support and wonderful feedback during our first series. We would love you to leave us a rating and review, as it helps other people to find the podcast.
We are excited about all of the guests we have lined up for series 2 and can’t wait to share it with you!
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Go to https://thedesignspace.co/shootedit for lots of free information, courses and 20% off all their products including their brand new Facebook ads course.
You can find Vicki online here:
Vicki Knights Photography
Vicki’s workshop website – Photography for Busy Parents
Instagram: @vickiknightsphotography & @vkpersonalbranding
The first episode of series 2 is a Q&A with Vicki and Eddie, so please get in touch with all of your questions…