Two leading UK photographers, Vicki Knights & Eddie Judd, chat about what it’s like to run a photography business today. With over 2 decades of experience between them, they share their thoughts and advice with their listeners.
Including interviews with inspiring guests, you’ll be entertained, informed and also pick up lots of business tips along the way.
Chats are often hilarious, sometimes vulnerable and always authentic.
Join the waitlist for our retreat
We ran our first branding photography retreat in Feb and it was amazing! Join the waitlist to hear about our next one.
LEARN WITH US
If you’ve listened to the podcast you’ll know that we believe that learning should be fun and inspiring.
When photographers are successful and LOVE what they are doing, it makes our souls happy.
We’ve created these exciting resources for you to help you at your shoots and in your business.
- #102: The juggle, editing, visibility & diversifying your business
- #101: Photography chats, reminiscing, laughter (& a few tears!) with Vicki & Eddie
- #100: All of the things no-one else is talking about with Kristen Kalp
- #99: Disrespecting what's expected with Fer Juaristi
- #98: Shoot less, edit faster, live more with Charmi Peña
- #97: Embracing vulnerability as a strength with Jen Rozenbaum
- #96: 5 steps to help you nail your editing and workflow
- #95: Valuable lessons learnt from a decade in business with Natalie J Watts
- #94: How to instil genuine confidence in your client with Rachel Larsen Weaver
- Episode 93
- #92: Bringing more of you into your business with Igor Demba
- #91: Behind the scenes with top fashion photographer, Lara Jade
- #90: Connecting with your clients on a deeper level with Kelly Balch
- #89: Using Instagram to grow your photography business with Rebecca Carpenter
- #88: Photographers - you are worth every penny with Sarah Petty
- #87: Finding the perfect balance in your photography business with Sam Docker
- #86: Finding the perfect style of photography for you with Emma Collins
- #85: Dealing with overwhelm and burn-out with LeAnna Azzolini
- #84: Fulfilling your creative dreams with Kesha Lambert
- #83: 5 traits all creatives battle with Miles Witt Boyer
- #82: Balancing motherhood with a thriving photography business with Sophie Lea
- #81: Why photographers should discover their Enneagram type with Ellie McKinney
- #80: Community over Competition | Our interview on the Shared Shutter
- #79: Disaster-proofing your photography business with Ike & Tash
- #78: Up your photography SEO game with Karen Julia
- #77: The positive mindset of a confident photographer with Ross Harvey
- #76: Using online galleries to grow your photography business with Annemie Tonken
- #75: Infusing more joy into your work with Sarah Krieg
- #74: How to use Pinterest to grow your photography business with Carolina Guzik
- #73: Building a tribe of loyal clients with Audrey Woulard
- #72: Using video messaging to book more clients with Matt Barnett
- #71: How to improve your money mindset with Polly Alexandre
- #70: Trusting your creative instincts in wedding photography with Adam Johnson
- #69: The power of personal projects with Kate T Parker
- #68: How to tap into your creativity under pressure with Brooke Schultz
- #67: The life of a celebrity photographer with Andy Gotts
- #66: How to look after yourself and your business during the pandemic
- #65 Family photography, emotional storytelling and shooting on the beach with Twyla Jones
- #64: Capturing connection, converting enquiries, delighting clients and being more visible
- #63: Posing families, attracting dream clients, wedding business tips & editing no-nos
- #62 Xanthe Berkeley: How to evolve in an ever-changing market
- #61 Richard Leng: The truth about pricing
- #60 Melissa Love: How to turn you & your website into a marketing machine
- #59 Antonina Mamzenko: On running a documentary family photography business
- #58 Sam Hurd: The magic of creative wedding photography
- #57 Protecting your mental health when running a business
- #56 Nikole Ramsay: How to break into commercial & editorial photography
- #55 Karen Skidmore: How to run a profitable business without burning out
- #54 Sandra Coan: How to find your photography style and stick to it
- #53 Kim Balasubramaniam: How to attract your ideal clients
- #52 Chris Garbacz: How to be a productivity ninja
- #51 Caro from Blue Cicada Photography: How a growth mindset can improve your business & your life
- #50 Vicki Knights & Eddie Judd: What we've learnt from 50 episodes of the podcast
- #49 Helen Bartlett: On running a successful child photography business
- #48 Nadine Van Biljon: On the importance of selling in wedding photography
- #47 Lucy Werner: How to get more publicity for your business
- #46 Anna Hardy: On the transition from wedding to family photography
- #45 Kate Hopewell-Smith: The only constant in photography & business is change
- #44 Sam Burgess: How to use Instagram to grow your business
- #43 Clare Barker Wells: On the love of photographing families in their homes
- #42 Elizabeth Blank: On changing direction in your photography business
- #41 Elena S Blair: On running a thriving family photography business
- #40 Chloe Ramirez: Capturing love & connection in your photos
- #39 Janine Esbrand: Leveraging your strengths as a business owner
- #38 Live panel event: We Are One
- #37 Clare Yarwood-White: The secrets of personal branding
- #36 Vicki & Eddie: Your questions answered
- #35 James Rouse: Wedding photography...wrapped in grosgrain ribbon
- #34 Julie Christie: Should you quit your photography business?
- #33 Kay Peacey: How to use Facebook to grow your business
- #32 The Costa Sisters: On finding a niche in wedding videography
- #31 Julia Boggio: Going back to basics with your marketing
- #30 MeliaMelia: Capturing wild and free child photography
- #29 Stu Cooper: Shooting film in a digital world
- #28 Faye Cornhill: How to charge what you're worth
- #27 Vicki & Eddie: Your questions answered
- #26 Lisa Devlin: How to have longevity in wedding photography
- #25 Coaching Emily: Should you digitally detox your life?
- #24 Hannah MacGregor: On the love of photographing people
- #23 Alex Vinall from Air Social: On keeping your finger on the social media pulse
- #22 Franky from Love Audrey: How to write copy to attract your dream clients
- #21 Kelly Pietrangeli: Getting more done with less struggle
- #20 Maria Murray: On being brave & embracing change
- #19 Susie Maguire: On why you should do scary things
- #18 Kate Griffin: On birth photography and why you should price properly
- #17 Fiona Humberstone: Creating a compelling brand
- #16 Ange Ward-Brown: Musings on wedding photography, tintypes...and ruffs
- #15 Vicki & Eddie: Your questions answered
- #14 Vicki Knights: The importance of delighting your clients
- #13 Eddie Judd: Interview with the editing pocket-rocket
- #12 Liana Fricker: Embracing the power of networking
- #11 Elise Meader: The art of lifestyle photography at home
- #10 Chubby Cheek Photography: How to capture the magic of childhood
- #9 Vicki & Eddie: Chatting live from Clickaway 2018, Florida
- #8 Jonny MP: How I quit my corporate job to become a photographer
- #7 Jenny Johnston: How to use social media for your business
- #6 Jess Morgan: On family photography and work life balance
- #5 Andrea Whelan: On lifestyle photography.....and squirrels!
- #4 Melissa Love: How to make your website stand out in a crowd
- #3 Emily Hodge: How to deal with overwhelm and comparison
- #2 Sarah Evans: On evolving your family photography business
- #1: Intro Episode - Welcome to Shoot Edit Chat Repeat
- Love this showMay 8, 2022 by mloz18 from United States
I’m a new photographer based out of California and I just love these ladies and all the knowledge they offer, their guests & energy!
- Really inspiringNovember 20, 2021 by Pedrazalove from United Kingdom
I love listening to this podcast. I’m learning a huge amount about photography and how to run your own photography business.
- Love these ladies!July 9, 2021 by LC Azzolini from United States
Such a fun and informative show! Their chemistry together is wonderful to listen to and I really enjoy how they mix things up and keep it fresh. Couldn’t recommend this podcast more!
- So real and so fun.May 27, 2021 by stuck paying for nothing. from United States
Exclamation mark exclamation Mark. These two are a blast. They’re knowledgeable, and they’re wonderful, and they’re hilarious. I love the podcast and I’m so grateful for their organic, real, kind perspectives.
- So worth your time!October 7, 2020 by Karen VA from United States
One of my favorites podcasts! The guests and information provided are so valuable. I leave with great tips and inspiration for my photography business each time I listen. Thank you, Vicki and Eddie!!
- Great a resources for photographers!September 22, 2020 by Carolina Guzik from United States
This podcast is fantastic! I love the way Vicky & Eddie interview people from the photography industry and add so much value to the listeners. The conversations are always great and the content is always applicable!
- BrilliantJuly 13, 2020 by siobhancoyne from Ireland
I’m loving this podcast. It is so informative and inspiring, it has already opened my eyes to so many different things I can do or should be doing with my business.
- Great info & great conversation!April 16, 2020 by MegapixiePhotography from United States
Sometimes you want a podcast that will fill your mind with ideas and inspiration. Sometimes you just want to feel like you’re having a funny, interesting chat with friends. SECR somehow combines those two seamlessly... it’s a podcast home run!
- Practical tips AND inspiring nuggetsApril 3, 2020 by Brookebschultz from United States
So many golden nuggets from Vicki and Eddie and their guests. They are experts at asking the questions we all want to know the answers to, practical business tips along with more big picture inspiring chewy questions. I love this podcast!
- I can really relate to this!February 28, 2020 by Glitterygin from United Kingdom
I love listening to Shoot Edit Chat Repeat whenever I’ve got a moment - I just listened to the interview with Karen Skidmore and I feel like I can relate to it so much that I had to tell you! I reached burnout in my business in 2018 from trying to do way too much; I was working 7 days a week and had no social life! I was shooting weddings, whilst building up the portrait side of my business shooting boudoir and personal branding. There were also other things that contributed to my burnout but that's a whole other story! I made the tough decision to stop shooting weddings (which was my main bread
- Packed Full of Good Things Every TimeDecember 1, 2019 by ShawnJGee from United States
It’s my absolute favorite podcast. The hosts are a delight to spend time with. The quality of content, as well as the richness of the interviews with top-notch guests, keeps me checking for new episodes every week. I am currently listening to the entire library for the second time and enjoying every bit of it. Thank you for making this one great!
- Love your podcast!November 28, 2019 by katierogersphotography from United Kingdom
Helpful, straight talking and lovely hosts with great topics and guests. Always enjoy listening and I’ve picked up some amazing tips from your podcast. Thank you ladies!
- Uplifting PodcastNovember 5, 2019 by Lucy Harrington from United Kingdom
A truly brilliant podcast for all photographers. The show hosts Vicki and Eddie always put a smile on my face with their banter and laid back feel to the podcast. Every episodes inspires me to implement or try new ideas within my new photography business. Keep up the amazing work ladies you are doing a brilliant job.
- Packed full of goodnessOctober 11, 2019 by acitydweller from United States
Favorite photography biz podcast - full of teaching, tips, things to think on and fun. Each episode is so full of many things. Enjoyable to listen plus as someone from the US I find it so good to listen to people coming from a different setting and serve a different country.
- Great to be inspired by fabulous photographersSeptember 11, 2019 by fitnessbev from United Kingdom
It’s great to have a podcast that is so easy to listen to and feel like part of a community! I love hearing other people’s stories and I always leave with a sprinkle of magic to help me continue my working day. Well done ladies for all of your hard work!
- The Perfect DistractionJuly 8, 2019 by Emily Butters Photography from United Kingdom
First time I’ve ever written a review and it’s the only podcast I’ve ever listened to. I love photographing a job and I love the first part of the edit but when it comes to retouching, I find this part incredibly boring. Listening to your podcast has made this part of my job SO much more enjoyable as I love and look forward to listening to you both. For having never done podcasts before you’re both complete naturals... never talking over each other and thinking of great questions that the listeners all want to ask. The only annoying thing is that I now have the longest page of notes with countless bits of advice from you all that I need to now act on! Long may it continue. Thank you, Emily x
- Shoot Edit Chat RepeatJune 26, 2019 by Enma Russell Photography from United Kingdom
I’ve been meaning to leave a review for ages on this absolutely brilliant podcast. I know Eddie through the wedding photography industry and although I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Vicki as yet their bubbly personalities are infectious. The guests that they have on and the topics that they cover are brilliant. I look forward every week to listening to their latest episodes and feel rather bereft when they take a (well-earned) break in-between series. Keep up the fantastic work ladies! Emma Russell x
- The best photography podcast and business motivatorMay 29, 2019 by Paul Costello Photography from United Kingdom
After months of struggling with mental issues I rediscovered my passion for photography and have really made the decision to go full time as soon as possible. This podcast is such an inspiration. It covers so many aspects of the business and is conveyed in a lovely lighthearted manner but always considering the serious issues photographers have. After a couple of random episodes I am now binge-listening one per day. Thank you sooo much. You have literally been a lifesaver and now a life-changer.
- Wonderful podcast!May 15, 2019 by Kalura Photography from United Kingdom
Vickie and Eddie are so great together and they have such brilliant people invited on the show. I love that they talk about all aspects of running a photography business: skills, marketing, money, taking care of yourself, switching from one type of photography to another, website design and anything else you can probably think of. Great job!
- Inspirational - Love this Podcast!April 13, 2019 by Sandra Ruth from Germany
This podcast is one of my favorite! It is so nice and inspiring to listen to the experience and tips from other photographers. The interviews are fun and the guests are encouraging and authentic. But also the solos are awesome! Thank you so much, Eddie and Vicki!
- Brilliant podcast - like hanging out with friends!April 10, 2019 by Asp1974 from United Kingdom
I love this podcast - Vicki and Eddie are briliant together....listening to them chat always makes me laugh. The actual business topics and speakers are always on point, really interesting, inspiring and totally relevant to creative entrepreneurs. Refreshing and uplifting...listening to it is like hanging out with friends. Love it! My go to podcast whilst working. Great job ladies!
- InspirationalMarch 23, 2019 by Jason IOM from United Kingdom
I discovered Shoot Chat Repeat a couple of weeks ago. This has to be for me my 'go to' for inspiration and motivation. There is such a vast slection of talkers who all bring something very special and motivational to the podcasts. Having a busy full time job along side with my photography I find it at times hard to address the balance and it can feel somewhat lonely out there but listen to Eddie and Vicki makes you feel you are just popping in for a chat. The information I have gained from the podcasts is amazing. I would highly recommend anybody who is a photographer or creative to give these inspirational podcasts a listen. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and experised ladies........
- Binge listeningMarch 17, 2019 by Indy1410 from United Kingdom
I discovered this podcast after recently meeting Vicky and am thoroughly enjoying working my way through the eps. Personally,I’m not a photog (i’m a hair & make up artist) but I work in very similar fields to Vicky & Eddy and find there’s a real crossover of relevant information that is both useful and informative to me. A great ‘in the car ‘ or ‘walking the dog’ easy listen, it’s like eavesdropping in on a fun friendly conversation! Great job girls ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Absolutely love this podcast!March 15, 2019 by kam_in_atl from United States
As a hobbyist that’s just getting back into photography, this podcast has provided me endless inspiration, lots of tips and tricks that I’m finding useful at this very-beginning stage, and encouragement to keep at it. I have enjoyed every episode that I’ve listened to, whether it’s photography or business focused. Eddie and Vicki are wonderful interviewers and make you feel like you’re in the room with them. I’m so glad to have found this podcast!
- My weekly dose of motivation!March 15, 2019 by Tamara Wijesekara Photography from United Kingdom
These podcasts are so informative and inspiring! Every episode is packed with great advice and handy tips but what I love the most is just hearing the stories of other like-minded photographers. As someone who has recently taken the decision to go part-time and start financially relying on my photography, these stories really give me confidence and belief that I can do it. It's so easy to be full of doubt in the early stages of setting up a business and hearing that others have had these same doubts and have overcome them is so reassuring and confidence-boosting. Eddie and Vicki, you guys are the absolute best! THANK YOU!
- A dose of weekly inspirationMarch 13, 2019 by Moira Vg from United Kingdom
It must be Wednesday as I’ve just listened to another episode of shoot edit chat repeat. So packed with useful photography tips it’s totally necessary to have a notepad on standby throughout to capture ideas (add latte/wine/gin as appropriate). Reassuring to hear others who have posed same questions/experienced same issues in their business journey too. Am a bit late to the party with my review but a heartfelt thank you to Eddie and Vicki for creating a series of informative and fun podcasts!
- Friendly, informative & inspiringMarch 12, 2019 by franklynandkid from United Kingdom
I’ve been meaning to leave a review for months now, but only just figured out how! Being new to the photography game, finding these two lovely ladies and the community they bring with them has been so informative and friendly, it’s really pushed me to be more confident in my new venture. My favourite episode has to be the one to date, with Elizabeth!!! What a lovely honest, kind hearted lady! I love listening, Eddie & Vicki ask fantastic questions to all guests, which in turn leads to interesting and informative answers! Keep up the great work girls. Look forward to the next! Kelcie
- Inspirational, Motivational, Funny and InformativeMarch 6, 2019 by LucyDavis from United Kingdom
This is my abbsolute favourite thing to listen to now whilst editing! I love the company of Vicki and Eddie whilst I'm working, they always cheer me up no end. I love the range of guests they chat to and it's great to hear other people with the same issues we all come up against from time to time. Every episode I pick up at least great tip or reccomendation. Thank you guys, I can't wait for the nest episode!! 🙂
- A conversation with a friendMarch 2, 2019 by Carrick2015 from Canada
This podcast is informative and entertaining but has honestly become more lie a conversation with a friend. I find myself finishing sentences, anticipating responses and laughing right along. Well done in choosing a variety of guests and topics.
- Love this podcast!March 1, 2019 by jendls06 from United States
Vicky and Eddie I love listening to you both. Love both of your personalities. You guys are what makes this podcast interesting. So much good advice. Keep it up!
- Fun & informativeFebruary 28, 2019 by SuePhoto from United Kingdom
Only just discovered this podcast, and loving the honesty and realness. Was feeling jaded today, and listening to your talk about your trip to LA, just brighten my day.
- Brilliantly helpful and great funFebruary 27, 2019 by Siobhan Murphy Photography from United Kingdom
I love this podcast - the range of guests and their different specialities has been really excellent and I there is a wealth of information for both new photographers and old hands in the industry. The natural format and fun style make it joy to listen to. I do know both Eddie and Vicki but I think even if you didn’t you’d feel like you were in the room with a couple of your good mates. Keep up the fabulous work Ladies - it’s a real joy to tune in.
- Entertaining & InspirationalFebruary 27, 2019 by David Weightman from United Kingdom
Always a joy to listen to and pick up lots of tips and transferable skills. Whether you're a wedding photographer like myself, or a family and newborn, or corpotate photographer, this pobcast is bound to give your creativity and marketing ideas a boost!
- I look forward to every Wednesday 🙂February 26, 2019 by Lindsey at LNZPHOTO from United Kingdom
Love this podcast and look forward to it coming out every Wednesday! Vicki and Eddie are amazing, and always have you laughing AND learning. I love the personal element of Repeat Recs and the information shared is so valuable. I went to their live recording too which was amazing! Thank you Vicki & Eddie!
- Such wonderful AdviseJanuary 29, 2019 by AussieBree from United States
Vicky and Eddie make it feel like I am having coffee or a wine with friends and talking about our businesses. So useful and helpful.
- Highly recommended!January 23, 2019 by Ade Kehinde, KEHINDE IMAGES from United Kingdom
I love love love these podcasts! Very open, informative - and hilariously down-to-earth!
- An absolute must for all people photographersJanuary 21, 2019 by Felicity Lass Photography from United Kingdom
Discovering this podcast has been a real game changer to my photography business. So many incredible tips delivered by a whole range of talented and inspirational guests all delivered with warmth and humour. Vicki and Eddie bring a big smile to my face every week and listening to their banter is like sitting in a room with old friends. Keep up the great work!
- addictive and re listenable!January 21, 2019 by and then she clicked from United Kingdom
I often find myself re listening to this podcast! It's so friendly, insightful and real! I'd definitely recommend a binge listen and then following them regularly.
- Love this!!December 30, 2018 by Hastings anatomy from Australia
Love this podcast!! Love their sense of humour, their guests are interesting and varied, can't stop listening now I've found it. Thanks guys!
- Entertaining & educational & funDecember 19, 2018 by LaurenceOfArabia from United Kingdom
These UK photographers have a lot of fun, interview other top photographers, and present it all in a hugely entertaining way. And you learn a lot of useful stuff along the way. Definitely recommended.
- Binge-worthyDecember 4, 2018 by AndyCPugh from United Kingdom
I discovered Shoot Edit Chat Repeat a few weeks ago in the desire to find a find a phtography podcast to inspire me in my new outsource editing business. Finding a UK based one was a big plus, to find one with presenters and guests that click (excuse the pun) together so well was a double bonus. I listened to the first one and knew that I would be binging on the rest to catch up. However, I'm distraught on reaching the most recent one to discover that I will have to wait until 2019 for a fresh fix.
- A podcast for every small business owner!November 30, 2018 by Sugar Plum Bakes from United Kingdom
I have a wedding cake business and I absolutely love listening to this podcast. It's full of useful tips for small business owners so it's not just for photographers! I quite like the techy stuff too as I'm a keen photographer but I find so much of what Vicki & Eddie talk about with their guests relevant to my own work. And they make me laugh all the time - it's like having friends over and having a good old natter. Can't wait for the next season - keep up the great work you guys! Xx
- Ten years in practice and I've learnt - and re-learnt - so muchNovember 27, 2018 by misterphill from United Kingdom
I've been ten years in practice as a wedding photographer and only recently came across Shoot Edit Chat Repeat when a friend was interviewed by Vickie and Eddie. Having listened to that one episode I've been hooked ever since and am working my way through the rest of the collection. Vickie and Eddie have a fantastically engaging manner about them and ask brilliant questions. I've learnt so much from listening to their podcasts, and re-learnt a few things that I already knew to be good practice but have perhaps slipped by the wayside over the past decade. I would say that this series would prove useful whatever branch of photography you're engaged in, and beyond photography as well.
- If you're in the photography business, this is a must-listen-to!November 24, 2018 by JoJoCooperFlooper from United Kingdom
Let’s take our hats off, hell let’s take everything off (well, maybe not), for Vicky and Eddie who have brought a bright and shiny sense of community to us bunch of largely introverted creatives. With giggles, banter and heartfelt honesty they are encouraging us out of our dark little shells and into the sunlight one podcast at a time, safe in the knowledge that we are all facing the same mountains at one time or another. Thank you ladies, you’re doing a great thing.
- Insightful but easy listeningNovember 14, 2018 by Therealksp from United Kingdom
I’ve had this series in my library for ages and not listened. Then today I saw an episode called ‘quitting your photography business’ and I had to listen! Not because I’m quitting but because we all need added motivation sometimes and that’s exactly what I got!! The hosts are friendly, down to earth peeps who can imagine bumping into on the school run and Julie Christie who was today’s interviewee had so much advice to give, not just about photography but the life of a creative entrepreneur. Great listen and I’ll definitely now be catching up on all the episodes I’ve missed.
- Hurrah-delighted to have found you!November 4, 2018 by Eye_Hart from United Kingdom
Really easy listening with great quality content-keep it up ladies!
- Binge-worthy listening!October 25, 2018 by Nisha Haq from United Kingdom
Only found out about this a few days ago and I'm obsessed! I've been listening to quite a few podcast series and wasn't sure what to expect as I initially thought it might be too focused on family photography. I'm so happy to find that this podcast focuses on people photography, the behind-the-scenes of being a working photographer & creative business owner, having an entrepreneur mindset, having a female targeted audience, it's hosted by 2 awesome females with a fab dynamic between the two, loads of great inteviewees on different subjects, you just feel a part of the conversation. Fantastic job guys! Highly recommended this a listen folks!
- Perfect listening while editing...October 14, 2018 by Madmalteaser from United Kingdom
Love love love this podcast!
- A must for any female photographerSeptember 26, 2018 by CapturedbyRoxy from United Kingdom
Wow. I am so grateful to have found this podcast! Such a helpful range of topics, great advice...too much advice as I now have HUGE 'to do' lists!! Exceptional banter by two ladies who are so easy to listen too as they are very engaging. Can't wait for the meet up!
- Fantastic!September 22, 2018 by Alexa KM from United Kingdom
I'm really enjoying these podcasts - it's so lovely to have such fun company while editing or dog walking!
- MarvellousSeptember 11, 2018 by Ginger nut with a camera from United Kingdom
Absolutely love listening to you both makes my editing much more enjoyable!
- Love love love!June 20, 2018 by Jane Allan Photo from United Kingdom
I've been meaning to leave a review for so long. I tune in when I'm in my car or deep in editing mode, so it's taken a while. I thoroughly enjoy listening to your podcast - the relaxed chattiness is my favourite part. My next fave is your wide variety of high quality guests chatting about their zones of genius, with wonderfully random stuff thrown in. It's great not to feel alone in the frustrations of running a photography business, and I've picked up useful information with every episode. The only downside is that I always feel that I should have a glass of wine nearby, which would make for shocking editing. You're great company, thank you!
- Lifesavers!June 19, 2018 by PGwizz from United Kingdom
I’ve learnt so much from these two lovely ladies! And I’ve had a giggle along with them too. Entertains me on the lonely days editing at my desk!!
- Love It!May 24, 2018 by PennyCa from South Africa
Such a great podcast to listen to, especially when you are editing and need something funny and easy to listen to. Keep up the good work ladies.
- No more lonely hours at my desk!May 17, 2018 by GemmaGriffithsPhotography from United Kingdom
Thanks ladies! I've never listened to a podcast before and I've really enjoyed listening to all your interviews. I've been a family photographer for 12 years and don't really know many other photographers, so it's wonderful to have found a community online that knows exactly what it's like. Loads of inspiration from everyone too. Thanks! Gem x
- Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!April 30, 2018 by sarainthecity from United Kingdom
Have been meaning to leave a review since I discovered these fab podcasts to say THANK YOU Vicki and Eddie, I've loved every single one! It's so nice to have something informative, fun and useful to listen to while I'm editing. Previously us photographers haven't really had anything like this to listen to and it's so great having something which tackles so many of the topics we all deal with in our business, in a relaxed, fun discussion. LOVING your work ladies, keep 'em coming! 🙂
- Fantastic!April 16, 2018 by auamj from United States
I love this podcast! The topics are perfect and the hosts present the information so well!
- Fantastic!April 15, 2018 by Melody6428853 from United Kingdom
Inspiring guests and lots of useful tips.
- Love this!April 6, 2018 by Joanna Grim from United Kingdom
Vicki did a baby photo shoot for us 8 years ago when we lived in South West London (don’t know if you remember me Vicki?!) and I came across this podcast this morning. It is really inspiring and your energy is amazing! Looking forward to hearing more x
- FantasticApril 1, 2018 by Jenscubalondongirl from United Kingdom
Thank you Vicki and Eddie for such an inspirational podcast. As a relatively new photographer trying to find my way into the professional world this is a fantastic resource, as well as interesting and funny. I love the range of interviewees and that questions are asked that really help newbies, such as which lenses people use and why. I’m really looking forward to the next series!
- Loving this podcast!!!March 29, 2018 by CTmomLC from United States
Vicky & Eddie are entertaining and incredibly open and generous with their knowledge of business and photography. I'm absolutely loving this podcast and recommend for anyone interested in the business of family & portrait photography. Thank you for creating such a fun and helpful show!
- Thank you ladiesFebruary 24, 2018 by Nickylisa from United Kingdom
I am absolutely loving these podcasts! Never listened to podcasts religiously before but love these. You and your guests have helped me so much and kept me company in a weird way x
- Great info with fun personalityFebruary 23, 2018 by April Dautlich from United States
Great podcast worth subscribing to! These ladies are fun to listen to and have valuable discussions in a lighthearted & enjoyable manner. A must-listen-to for any portrait photographer!
- So good!February 9, 2018 by Becslondon from United Kingdom
Such an interesting podcast and every episode has been spot on with the information shared. It’s like sitting down for a coffee with your fellow photographers.
- Fascinating & inspiringFebruary 1, 2018 by CharliePalazzo from United Kingdom
It’s really lovely listening to your chats and sharing your thoughts and advice and concerns. I’m finding it really refreshing and inspiring and they are keeping me company on lonely days editing! Thank you and I look forward to listening to lots more x
- AwesomeJanuary 30, 2018 by Marypoppins1976 from United Kingdom
Engaging, thought provoking, fun and informative. Will definitely listen again.
- A really enjoyable listenJanuary 26, 2018 by Mes197 from United Kingdom
I’ve listened to a few of these episodes now, and they’re interesting, informative, and also fun to listen to - it’s always nice when the presenters and guests sound like they’re having a good time!
- InspirationalJanuary 24, 2018 by Sjc1919 from United Kingdom
Just listened to the podcast with Melissa, I now also have a list of things to do. Great podcast, I will now go through the other ones 😀
- Love thisJanuary 18, 2018 by Jethwa01 from United Kingdom
Really fun and informative podcast - look forward to hearing more.
- Love the banter!January 15, 2018 by Kellypiet from United Kingdom
Enjoyed this pilot episode. A great sense of fun between these two passionate mama photographers!
- FantasticJanuary 12, 2018 by KarlKnights from United Kingdom
Can’t wait to hear more!
- Looking forward to ep2 already!January 11, 2018 by Ema Laasya from United Kingdom
Thanks ladies, great banter! I’m looking forward to episode 2 already... congratulations on the new project! 🙂
- Can’t wait for the next episode!January 10, 2018 by Listyinthecity from United Kingdom
A great dynamic between Vicki and Eddie, I can’t wait to listen to each episode and feel like I’m back having office banter again 🙂
- FabulousJanuary 10, 2018 by Toomanyjobstodo from United Kingdom
Really excited about this new podcast, it promises to be insightful & fun. I can’t wait for the next one!