Instagram Giveaway T&C’s – November 2019
- The promoter is: Shoot Edit Chat Repeat podcast
- The competition is open globally to people aged 18 years or over except employees of any of the prize suppliers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be not be counted.
- Closing date for entry will be 2pm GMT on 25/11/19. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– like our Instagram page
– like the post
– comment and tag 2 photographer friends (the people tagged don’t gain an entry to the giveaway until they comment and tag 2 friends themselves)Each person needs to take all of the actions above in order to gain an entry to the giveaway. There will be only one winner and prizes can’t be shared.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes for the one winner are as follows:
– Free place at the Shoot Edit Chat Repeat live event on 18/01/20 – worth £160
– 12 month subscription to the brand new Marketing Fix worth £350
– A beautiful 10x10” 20 spread sample album from Folio Albums– RRP £800
– 12 month subscription to Studio Ninja studio management software worth £195
– A stunning 20x20″ acrylic circular frame from Sim Imaging – RRP £400
– a new website template of your choice from The Design Space worth £175
– 12 month subscription to Smart Albums album design software, including cloud storage and online proofing – worth £300
– Harmony & Blue U.K. portrait contracts bundle worth £189
– 12 month subscription to online gallery software Shootproof (up to 25k photos plan) worth £240
– 12 months subscription to blogging app Narrative Pro – £187
– Place at business coach (and 3x guest of the podcast) Emily Hodge, business event in London in April 2020 – £75
– 12 month membership to Togs in Business to help you take your business to the next level – worth £270
– online handmade film making course with Xanthe Berkeley worth £99
– $100 store credit for Sweet Bambino digital backdrops
– LR Presets & Brushes from Eddie Judd’s store – Fine Art Collection & Toolkit worth £170
– 30 min business mentoring call with Vicki Knights
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner with details on how to redeem the prizes.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Shoot Edit Chat Repeat’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. Shoot Edit Chat Repeat shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Want to chat about working together?
We're always on the look out for inspiring new guests, ideas and sponsors. Fill out the contact form and we'll be in touch as soon as we can.
Vicki & Eddie