#40 Chloe Ramirez: Capturing love & connection in your photos
We have just spent 3 brilliant days at the ClickAway photography conference in California. We interviewed some amazing guests while we were out there and can’t wait to share the interviews with you.
First up, we have the talented wedding & family photographer, Chloe Ramirez. Chloe’s photos are just stunning and ooze love and connection, so we made sure we sat down with her to find out how she does it!
We chat about the following:
– do you need to separate family & wedding photography onto 2 separate websites, or can you show it all together
– why Chloe sees herself as a director and her subjects as the actors during a shoot
– what kind of prompts Chloe gives to get natural reactions
– how she builds trust and rapport in her shoots to end on the intimate photos that she shows in her portfolio
– how Chloe has struggled with consistency in her business, and how she overcame that
– her top 3 tips for new photographers just starting out
It’s a lovely chat and we know you’re going to get a lot from it.
You can see Chloe’s website here
And follow Chloe on Instagram here
A huge thank you to Studio Ninja for sponsoring this episode. Use the code ‘studioninja50’ at checkout to get a massive 50% off your first year’s subscription.
We’d love to know what you think of this episode:
Eddie’s Lightroom presets & workshops
Our lovely sponsors.
These kind sponsors make it possible for the podcast to continue to grow. We love our sponsors for that, but more importantly, we love what they do. We only work with sponsors whose products we know, use and love.