#36 Vicki & Eddie: Your questions answered
Welcome to the first episode of series 4 of Shoot Edit Chat Repeat. We have a brilliant series lined up for you with lots of inspiring guests. We’re excited to be back!
To kick things off, we have an episode with just us, Vicki Knights & Eddie Judd, chatting away and answering some of the questions you’ve sent in.
We start by talking through our highlights of 2018 and our aims for 2019.
Here are some of the questions that we answer in this episode:
– What are your tips for breaking into a more niche area of photography like pet photography?
– How do I improve my SEO?
– What environments would you advise shooting branding photos in?
– What are the best props to use in a personal branding shoot?
– Can lifestyle photography ever be competitive in the likes of The Guild and SWPP competitions?
– I’m struggling to get sharp images, what’s your advice?
– How do I transition from working as a news/press photographer to working for myself as a wedding photographer?
Thank you to everyone who sent in questions, we couldn’t fit them all in so we’ll try and answer them during the rest of the series.
A huge thank you to our new sponsor Studio Ninja for sponsoring this episode. Use the code ‘studioninja50’ at checkout to get a massive 50% off your first year’s subscription.
Here is the link to the camera calibration company we mention during the episode.
We’d love to know what you think of this episode:
Vicki’s Delight Retreat for family & child photographers
Our lovely sponsors.
These kind sponsors make it possible for the podcast to continue to grow. We love our sponsors for that, but more importantly, we love what they do. We only work with sponsors whose products we know, use and love.