#26 Lisa Devlin: How to have longevity in wedding photography
This is the final episode of series 2 and we’re going out with a bang!
We went down to Brighton to chat to acclaimed wedding photographer and founder of the Photography Farm, Lisa Devlin.
We also have some special little guests on in the intro!
Lisa has been a photographer for over 25 years, starting her career as a celebrity music photographer, then moving into the world of alternative wedding photography 18 years ago.
We have a fascinating chat with Lisa and chat about the following:
- Why Lisa moved into wedding photography after over a decade of photographing celebrities & musicians
- Why Lisa made the transition from film to digital and why she’s looking to make the switch to Sony now
- How Lisa thinks the photography has changed in the past 18 years and what trends she can see emerging
- Lisa’s top 3 tips for new photographers
- What she wants to achieve with her new trade show and training, the Farmer’s Market
Please note there is some strong language during the interview, so many pop your headphones in if you have little ears within earshot.
Our lovely sponsors.
These kind sponsors make it possible for the podcast to continue to grow. We love our sponsors for that, but more importantly, we love what they do. We only work with sponsors whose products we know, use and love.