In this episode we chat to copywriter Franky from Love Audrey.
We know lots of photographers & visual creatives struggle to write copy on their websites, social media & marketing materials. So we chatted to Franky to find out what we can do to make it easier.
We chat about the following:
- Why copy is so important even for visual businesses like photography?
- How to fall in love with blogging
- How to engage your dream clients through the copy you write
- What copy you should have on your homepage
- Tips for writing the dreaded about me page
- How Franky has managed her business after being diagnosed with a chronic illness in 2016
Franky is so authentic & lovely and offers lots of useful tips. We hope you love the episode.
Follow Franky on Instagram: @loveaudrey83
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Click here for lots of free information about how to be the boss of your own website and for 20% off all their products.
See our new Shoot Edit Chat Repeat website here (with thanks to The Design Space for creating it)
And did you know we’ve just announced our first ever live event? Check out all of the exciting details here.
We’d love to know what you think of this episode, you can find us here: