In this episode we are chatting to Kelly Pietrangeli from Project Me for Busy Mothers.
Kelly has recently released a book all about getting a better balance in your life. We found it really useful so we invited Kelly onto the show to talk about how we can be more productive in our daily lives.
It’s a really useful chat, and we cover all of the following:
– tips for making your to-do list much more effective
– how to change your mindset about your ‘never-ending’ to-do list
– what you should do first thing in the morning to make your days much more productive
– how to deal with procrastination
– should we outsource?
– how to tame our inner mean girl
We really hope you find it useful.
Here are some of the links that Kelly talks about.
Kelly’s action sheets
Kelly’s to-do list training
Kelly’s 121 coaching – receive £40 off by mentioning Shoot Edit Chat Repeat
Follow Project Me on Facebook
Kelly’s new book – Project Me for Busy Mothers
Thank you to the Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Go to this page on their website for lots of information on becoming the boss of your own website and for 20% off all of their products.
See all of our previous episodes on our podcast website
Email us on email@example.com to let us know what you think of this or any past episodes and we’d love to hear your ideas for future episodes of the show.