In this episode we are chatting to renowned UK newborn photographer Maria Murray.
Maria has run a successful photography business for over 15 years, so has seen a huge amount of change in the industry.
We have a fascinating talk about all of the following:
– the changes Maria has seen in the photography industry in the last 15 years and what she has done to embrace them
– what Maria has done differently to run a successful and profitable business
– what the most important qualities are for a photographer to be successful
– what photographers should look for in a trainer/mentor
– what equipment Maria uses on her newborn shoots
And lots more. This is our longest ever episode, after 15 years in the business Maria has a lot to say! There is so much useful info here, so listen over 2 or 3 sessions if you have to.
Also after the interview, we launch our first Repeat Recs where we recommend something we’ve been enjoying this week. So it’s worth listening right to the end!
Thank you so much to Folio Albums for sponsoring this episode. Go to Folio Albums and enter the discount code ‘SHOOTEDIT40’ to get 40% off a studio sample album.
Sweet Bambini digital backdrops – get 20% off your first order with code ‘SHOOTEDIT’
(These are affiliate links so you support the podcast as well by purchasing through these links, thank you.)
Here are links to the recommendations that Maria makes during the interview: