This week we are chatting to The Brand Stylist, Fiona Humberstone.
Fiona is a renowned author, speaker, trainer and blogger who has been helping business owners create compelling brands for nearly 20 years.
In our chat we talk about:
- Why it’s important for photographers to have a strong brand
- How much visual identity plays in your brand
- Should you hire a designer or is it ok to design your own logo
- What colour psychology is and how it can influence your branding decisions
- How to know what seasons your photography and brand fall into
- Whether your personality influence your brand
- How to market yourself without the hard sell
- Why you should charge properly for your services
- Whether blogging is still important for photographers
As you can see we cover a LOT of ground!
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. Once you’ve created a compelling brand, you’re going to need a gorgeous new website to show it off. So click here for lots of free information and to get 20% off all of their website templates and courses.
Fiona offers some truly insightful tips for creating a compelling brand for creative entrepreneurs and we hope you get a lot from this episode.
Fiona’s online courses – use the code ‘shooteditchat’ to get £25 each course.
Our new Shoot Edit Chat Repeat website (created by The Design Space)