This week we are chatting to UK wedding photographer Angela Ward-Brown.
We have a lovely chat with Ange about the following:
- how she got into photography
- how she creates tin-type portraits and risks blinding herself in the process
- why she blogs weddings on the very same night
- why she switched over from Nikon to Sony
- how she managed to flash her knickers to a church full of people
And lots more!
Ange is honest, interesting and very funny…we think you’re going to love her.
CAUTION ADVISED: Please note there is some adult language in this episode, so would be best to listen without little ears around!
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. They help you become the boss of your own website. Click here for lots of free information and to get 20% off all of their products.