#16 Ange Ward-Brown: Musings on wedding photography, tintypes…and ruffs
This week we are chatting to UK wedding photographer Angela Ward-Brown.
We have a lovely chat with Ange about the following:
- how she got into photography
- how she creates tin-type portraits and risks blinding herself in the process
- why she blogs weddings on the very same night
- why she switched over from Nikon to Sony
- how she managed to flash her knickers to a church full of people
And lots more!
Ange is honest, interesting and very funny…we think you’re going to love her.
CAUTION ADVISED: Please note there is some adult language in this episode, so would be best to listen without little ears around!
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. They help you become the boss of your own website. Click here for lots of free information and to get 20% off all of their products.
See Ange Ward-Brown’s work here
Follow Ange on Instagram
Come and see our new Shoot Edit Chat Repeat website
And follow us on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
Vicki’s training for photographers
Our lovely sponsors.
These kind sponsors make it possible for the podcast to continue to grow. We love our sponsors for that, but more importantly, we love what they do. We only work with sponsors whose products we know, use and love.