In this episode we are chatting to the bold and vivacious founder of the Inspiration Space networking group, Liana Fricker.
CAUTION ADVISED – there is strong language right from the start of the interview so you may not want to listen with little ears around!
We think you’re going to love Liana, she shares some thoroughly entertaining and interesting thoughts about networking and being a female creative entrepreneur.
We talk about:
- the benefits of networking in person
- how networking in person is as important for your own mental health as it is your business
- how networking in real life leads to strong online relationships
- the new modern way to network
- the no-nos of modern networking
- how females are creating their own table and why we need to invite men to that table too
And lots more!
Thank you to The Design Space for sponsoring this episode. They help you to become the boss of your own website. Go to https://thedesignspace.co/shootedit for lots of free information and 20% off all their products.
You can follow Liana here:
Please chat to us and let us know how networking has worked for you. We’d love to hear from you!